20 Volunteers needed!! Warehouse experience a plus!
Let’s help at Second Harvest by sorting food, stocking shelves and doing other work in their huge warehouse. Limited (20) spots available, you MUST be on time as the doors will be locked after we start.
SAN kids can help often too! Kids 12 and up are welcome to help upon submission of a Youth Waiver.
Kids under 12 can do a non-perishable food drive in your neighborhood! Bring what you collect and show us your awesomeness!
Please click here to fill out required waivers online https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?AP=1162366900
· Adults (ages 18 and older) must complete the Group Member Form using Sunday Assembly Nashville as the Group Name. This allows us to have a record for each volunteer and also serves as the volunteer waiver for adults. If volunteers have previously completed this form, a new form is not required.
· Minors MUST have a parent or guardian sign the attached Youth Volunteer Waiver. This can be turned in the day of the volunteer project. In addition, minors may choose to complete the Group Member Form in order to track volunteer hours, or sign up for individual volunteer shifts. The online form is optional for minors, however, the hard-copy Youth Volunteer Waiver is required.
Volunteer Duties/Policies and Procedures
Please be sure to note these important policies…
· All warehouse volunteers must wear close-toed shoes. No exceptions! Volunteers wearing sandals or flip-flops will not be allowed to volunteer. Please be mindful of this policy.
· There are several volunteer projects at Second Harvest that include refrigerated sorting. Please bring cozy layers in case we ask you to do a “cool” volunteer project!
· No bags, purses or backpacks are allowed in the volunteer area. Please leave these items at home or in a locked vehicle.
Thanks again for your support! Together, we are fighting hunger and feeding hope!
If you have any questions please post below or email [masked]
Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee
331 Great Circle Road
Nashville, TN, US
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.